To obtain that all-important certification as a medical associate (MA), you will definitely need to opt for an instruction program that is recognized through either the Accrediting Agency of Health And Wellness Education Schools (ABHES) or even Compensation on Certification of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
What is Pligg?

Pligg is an open source content management system that lets you easily create your own user-powered website.

Latest Comments